- To cater to the need of pupils and set them on the threshold of moral discipline with educational progress
- To provide the children the best education congenial to the modern era
- To help pupil in all round development by arranging co-curricular activities.
- To inculcate the principles of secularism National Integration and Democracy
- To attract lower income group towards CBSE pattern of education
- To provide each child the opportunity to achieve his/her fullest potential and participate in and contribute to all aspects of life
Our mission is to develop young minds to evolve as individuals with active and creative thoughts, a sense of understanding and compassion for other and the courage to act on their ideas. We stress on the total development of each child: spiritual, moral, intellectual, social, emotional and physical – without any differences of caste, creed, religion or social status so that they could flourish as lifelong learners with a board and global outlook.